Red Light Therapy Infrared Heating Wand by Infrarex, Hand Held Heat Lamp with Replacement Bulb, Muscle Pain Relief, Increased Blood Circulation
Free Shipping Included! Red Light Therapy Infrared Heating Wand by Infrarex, Hand Held Heat Lamp with Replacement Bulb, Muscle Pain Relief, Increased Blood Circulation by Pain Management Technologies at INSP CI. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Maybe you've had an epic day at play or a record-breaking workout at the gym, but now your body is making you pay the price. Some remedies might
Features & Highlights
- LOW-LEVEL LIGHT THERAPY TO EASE MINOR ACHES, STRAINS, AND CRAMPED MUSCLES: Whether you're an athlete, a weekend warrior, or just love hitting the gym, there's bound to be some soreness and pain involved (how else could there be gain?). Red light therapy devices can help to ease joint pain in elbows, knees, shoulders, and hands as well as muscle pain in your back.
- PENETRATES SURFACE SKIN LAYERS TO SOOTHE AND COMFORT NERVES: Aggravated and angry nerves won't let you forget when they're unhappy due to injury or strain. This infrared heating wand increases circulation to the specific problems area where it is applied. The heat encourages blood to flow to the affected area, bringing with it everything your body uses to fix troubled nerves and muscles, speeding up healing time.
- REDUCES MUSCLES STIFFNESS AND JOINT SWELLING WITHOUT BAD SIDE EFFECTS:Through a scientific process called biostimulation, a red anti-inflammatory light wave similar to sunlightpasses through the skin to deeper tissue and stimulates circulation. But unlike the sun, the infrared heating light does not give off dangerous UVA or UVB rays, giving your body safe, localized support. Although considered a heating device, this infrared therapy wand is not hot to the touch and will not burn your skin.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: It might seem like professional athletes are able to recover from injuries quicker than the average person, but that is in part due to advanced therapies such the near-infrared light therapy found in this professional quality light wand. Leading doctors, physical therapists,and trainers use infrared heating light to help get professional athletes back on their feet and back to work quickly.
- STANDOUT PRODUCT FEATURES: This handheld infrared light wand is designed so that you can have professional quality care but with all the convenience of never leaving home. Your body had plenty of angles and curves, so this device features an angled head that helps cover just about any area. It's 6 ft long cord means that you can sit, relax, and heal in the most convenient locations.
|Manufacturer:||Pain Management Technologies|
|Brand:||Pain Management Technologies|
|Publisher:||Pain Management Technologies|
|Studio:||Pain Management Technologies|
|Package Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.58 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|