Easy@Home 20 Early Pregnancy Test (hCG) plus 10 Confirmation Test - Test Early and Confirm Later Pregnancy Test Kit
Easy@Home 20 Early Pregnancy Test (hCG) plus 10 Confirmation Test - Test Early and Confirm Later Pregnancy Test Kit by Easy@Home at INSP CI. MPN: PW-5CM6-0HE0. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Newly designed Easy@Home pregnancy test kit contains two sensitivity levels of at-home urine pregnancy tests. Why do women need
Our Newly designed Easy@Home pregnancy test kit contains two sensitivity levels of at-home urine pregnancy tests.
Why do women need two-sensitivity-level pregnancy tests in one kit?
Women want to know whether they are pregnant or not as early as possible without losing any accuracy.
However, higher-sensitivity tests alone often cause higher chances of false positive results, because every woman is different with varying hormone levels in their urine. Some women may have higher hCG levels than other women and can thus receive a positive result even when they are not pregnant.
Principles of the Test Early & Confirm Later Test Kit
hCG concentration will rise gradually in a normal pregnant woman's urine after her pregnancy. As a result, the 10 mIU/mL test will show a faint test line earlier than the 25 mIU/mL test in the case that hCG levels in urine reach 10 mIU/mL but not 25 mIU/mL. After a couple of days, the 10 mIU/mL test will get darker and the 25 mIU/mL test may show a faint test line when hCG concentrations reach 25 mIU/mL. If you find both tests showing faint test lines, they will both get darker after 2 days and will continue to show the progression of the hCG concentration in the following days;
How do I run the "Test Early & Confirm Later" Pregnancy Test Kit?
Step 1: Run the "Early Test" 6 days before your expected period.
Step 2: As soon as a faint test line is shown from "Early Test," run "Confirmation Test." If a faint test line is shown, there is a high chance that you are pregnant.
Step 3: Run both "Early Test" and "Confirmation Test" after 2 days. If both test lines are getting darker than the previous results, congratulations! Your pregnancy is confirmed.
* Disclaimer:A diagnostic confirmation of pregnancy should still be done by a professional healthcare provider.*
Features & Highlights
- ✔ WHAT is the "Test Early & Confirm Later" pregnancy test kit? This specially designed pregnancy test kit contains two sensitivity levels of at-home urine pregnancy tests. (1) Early Test: A highly sensitive pregnancy test at 10 mIU/mL hCG that can detect pregnancy 6 days sooner than expected period, compared to the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test.(2) Confirmation Test: A more common standard of sensitivity at 25 mIU/mL hCG test.
- ✔ EASY TO TEST and READ: simply dip the test in urine sample for 5 FULL seconds without passing MAX line; Two lines indicates positive and one line indicates negative;
- ✔ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Easy@Home Pregnancy test kit is approved by the FDA for OTC use and Results are 99% accurate; Experienced and professional customer service is available for any incoming questions. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to be the best home use test providers.
- ✔ WHY two-sensitivity-level tests in one kit? Women want to know whether they are pregnant or not as early as possible without losing any accuracy. However, higher-sensitivity tests alone often cause higher chances of false positive results because every woman has different hormone levels. With two sensitivity-level tests, Early Test detects pregnancy early to plan the necessary diet and lifestyle changes while a confirmation test may help to confirm the pregnancy and avoid the false positive
- ✔ WHY Easy@Home and Premom? Easy@Home branded ovulation and pregnancy tests combined with Premom App are specially designed for "Trying to Conceive" (TTC) women to get pregnant naturally; the Premom App helps to track ovulation test results and predicts the most fertile days with the confidence and accuracy even if your cycle lengths vary; Premom makes the testing process even simpler by capturing and auto aligning tests, which shows progression patterns without having to keep physicals tests.